[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: Javassist errors with latest jboss

penczek do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 2 09:35:29 EDT 2006

Try downloading javassist source code from
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/jboss/javassist-3.2.zip?download

Next, change isVisible(int mod, String from, Member meth) inside javassist.util.proxy.ProxyFactory class to this:

private static boolean isVisible(int mod, String from, Member meth) {
  |     // this allow generics
  |     if ((mod & Modifier.VOLATILE) != 0)
  |         return false;
  |     else if ((mod & Modifier.PRIVATE) != 0)
  |         return false;
  |     else if ((mod & (Modifier.PUBLIC | Modifier.PROTECTED)) != 0)
  |         return true;
  |     else {
  |         String p = getPackageName(from);
  |         String q = getPackageName(meth.getDeclaringClass().getName());
  |         if (p == null)
  |             return q == null;
  |         else
  |             return p.equals(q);
  |         }
  |     }
  | }

Compile and build project and it's done!
I can't submit any jars because this forum doesn't support attached files

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3962464#3962464

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3962464