[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Javassist throws SecurityException on new 4.0.4GA

Magdalena.Piller do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 2 10:11:01 EDT 2006

Unfortunately, if using standard JBoss and Hibernate (no EJB3), the use of javassist is forced in the Hibernate MBean (createService() method of org.jboss.hibernate.jmx.Hibernate by hardcoding the property.
To work around this I patched two classes:
1. Hibernate.java (remove createService() method or change the System.setProperty(..) line from javassist to cglib)
2. HibernateMBean (no changes, needed because Hibernate.java implements it).
I don't know if there is an easier way to solve this, but at least it works.
I can now send lazy Hibernate pojos (containing proxies) to the client without exceptions crashing down on me...
htah

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3962474#3962474

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3962474