[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - java.lang.LinkageError

bvarianlvr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 2 10:56:56 EDT 2006

Good morning.  I'm having an odd problem when trying to execute my EJB.  It's never happened before:

2006-08-02 08:32:09,618 ERROR [org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor] TransactionRolledbackLocalException in method: public abstract java.util.Vector webmine.ont1.oip.ejbs.addressparser.ejbeans.POBoxExtractorSLSLC_Local.extractForeignAddress(java.lang.StringBuffer) throws javax.naming.NamingException, causedBy:
javax.ejb.EJBException: Unexpected Error
java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraints violated when linking org/apache/oro/text/regex/MatchResult class
	at webmine.ont1.oip.ejbs.addressparser.ejbeans.POBoxExtractorSLSLC_Bean.extractForeignAddress(POBoxExtractorSLSLC_Bean.java:142)
	at org.jboss.invocation.Invocation.performCall(Invocation.java:345)

I have jakarta-oro-2.0.8.jar included in the webcheck.jar (which is a bunch of classes that work to parse addresses out of supplied text).  But the regular expression code is new in the webcheck.jar.

I did a search on google, and java.sun.com, and didn't find anything that was specific to this issue.  I did find something about maybe 2 different versions of jakarta-oro, but a search on the machine showed all versions are the same.

Does anyone have any idea what the issue is?

Thank you,
Jonathan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3962494#3962494

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3962494