[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: client log4j

glyn_walters do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 2 11:48:02 EDT 2006

"Ensonik" wrote : anonymous wrote : You guys crack me up. Don't you have something better to do than look at none problems? Which part about "DEBUG" don't you understand?

  | I have to say, I'm not easily shocked, but when I saw your email address and the way you replied, it made Hani seem a bit more right about you guys.

Yup a strange thread. Rudeness from the JBoss representative. And a poor and rambling explanation from him about the issue. Plus a lack of understanding that their pointless "DEBUG" spam is a problem in a situation where you need debug level on.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3962518#3962518

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3962518