[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: tomcat deploy

TLex do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 2 12:18:14 EDT 2006

Yes, deploy.tomcat was the target I used.

As far I can tell, the problem is the components.xml file that is created.

Mine is:
<components>

  |     <component name="org.jboss.seam.core.init">
  |         <property name="myFacesLifecycleBug">false</property>
  |         <property name="debug">true</property>
  |     </component>
  |
  |     <!-- 120 second conversation timeout -->
  |     <component name="org.jboss.seam.core.manager">
  |         <property name="conversationTimeout">120000</property>
  |     </component>
  |
  |     <!-- Bootstrap Hibernate -->
  |     <component name="bookingDatabase"
  |               class="org.jboss.seam.core.ManagedHibernateSession"/>
  |     <component class="org.jboss.seam.core.Hibernate"/>
  |     <component class="org.jboss.seam.core.Microcontainer"
  |            installed=""/>
  |
  | </components>

When I remove the installed-attribute, the JNDI Service is available, but hibernate is initialised 2 times. But that's another issue.

Could you plz check if deploy.tomcat works for you and what the content of your components.xml file is.

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3962535#3962535

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3962535