[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: a fast solution

smokeman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 2 12:25:46 EDT 2006

"kukeltje" wrote : Then it is imo still (also) a bug in the webapp since it should (again imo) not use the taskAssignLog, but the taskinstance info itself. Agreed?
IMO, the webapp is doing the right thing. In other words, I would not fix this issue by changing the webapp. I would fix it by modifying the jBPM engine to call TaskAssignLog on setPooledActors in TaskInstance. I would also have the engine fire the task-assign event on setPooledActors in TaskInstance as well. task-assign is task-assign whether its actor-id or pooled-actors IMO.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3962539#3962539

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3962539