[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Number Guess Example

connerjohn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 2 15:27:59 EDT 2006

I can't seem to get the number example to work.  I am using the latest cvs (just grabbed it).  When I go to http://localhost:9090/seam-numberguess (yes I change the tomcat port to 9090 in jboss) it redirects to http://localhost:9090/seam-numberguess/numberGuess.seam and displays only the words on the page.  None of the taglibs were executed.  When I view the source, the tags are there; just not evaluated.

Did I somehow disable compilation of jsp by mistake in tomcat?

--JC

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3962586#3962586

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3962586