[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Problem with app based on issues example

Holy Joe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 2 16:13:07 EDT 2006

Removing the 's in faces-config makes the app work again (duh), but I still have my original problem.  Logging shows me that update method is being called, and the issue has the right data, but it is simply not being committed back to the database.

Even if you don't have direct advice, could someone perhaps suggest some places in Seam or Myfaces where I might start poking around, to save me from reading thousands of lines of code?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3962606#3962606

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3962606