[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Removing a MessageListener doesn't remove its associated

davidrh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 3 02:52:00 EDT 2006

If you manually throw another chunk of messages (say 1000) onto the publish.request and core.track queues, do they become unstuck?  If it is the chunk size that is causing the problem, then when there are sufficient messages in the queue for everyone to get a chunk, then all listeners should start again.  The test that I ran this morning, I had thousands of messages available in the stuck queues.

As an aside, do you know when CR4 will be out, as we may be able to work around this by going back to stopping and starting the listeners periodically.

Thanks,

David

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3962723#3962723

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3962723