[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: JBoss Portal 2.4.0 CR3 released today

jjboss do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 3 04:19:22 EDT 2006

Hi,

I just downloaded the jboss-portal-2.4.0-CR3-bundled.zip from sourceforge and tried to make it work with the JBoss Eclipse IDE 1.6.0.GA which did not work:
When I create a new "JBoss 4.0.x" debug configuration and point it to teh directory in which I installed the jboss-portal-2.4.0-CR3-bundled it displays the error:

The selected directory is missing the file "client/jbossall-client.jar"

I noticed that the 2.4 bundle does not contain a client directory - my previuously used jboss-portal-bundle-2.2 does have this directory.
My workaround for this error was to copy the client-directory from 2.2 to 2.4. Now the JBoss Eclipse IDE is satisfied..

Is this a bug of JBoss Portal or of the JBoss IDE?

Jan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3962743#3962743

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3962743