[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Problem with decrementing dates

bfo81 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 3 06:20:32 EDT 2006

It's MyFaces 1.1.1 that came with JBoss JEMS Installer. But I tried it out with MyFaces 1.1.3 now and the problem persists (btw: with 1.1.3 sometimes I get a "IllegalStateException: No active application scope" in the server log, but the app still keeps working).

Interresting: Some entities always have 23:00 and some always have 22:00. Always, even after restarting the application server. It's extremely weird and doesn't seem to make any sense.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3962779#3962779

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3962779