[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - why it is possible to login with old password in JAAS(Databa

gssbhaskar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 3 07:03:43 EDT 2006

Hi all

I am using DatabaseServerLoginModule(JAAS)&MySQL DB for my authentication. my application has a change password funcationality. using which the users are  allowed to change the password.

But the problem is after changing the password,i am able to successfuly login with old password.i checked the database, where the password has updated to new one.

is this prblem with jboss cache?if it is,how can i rectify it?

Thanks
Baskar G

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3962790#3962790

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3962790