[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: A timer associated to a process instance ?

biggef do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 3 10:35:25 EDT 2006

OK, I solved the last hibernate problem. Now I have my timers (actions and delegations) correctly shown in the database ... but they never fire. I must have missed something but I can find it.
I heard from a TimerExecutor in the user guide. It is shown as responsible for making the timers fire. Is there someting special to do to make it work ? (Is it so hard to have one's timers work !?)

PS: I have the horrible feeling to progress small step by small step, every time spending much time on trying to find docs and experimenting. Is there not a doc I missed with the whole thing explained (a tuto about timers, a timer userguide, or something like this). I often feel as if I ask for rubbishes :-S.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3962864#3962864

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3962864