[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: org.jboss.remoting.CannotConnectException: Can not get c

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 3 12:53:25 EDT 2006

Do you have a firewall?  What operating system are you using?

In the standard JBoss installation, the port 1099 and 1098 are required for RMI.  Perhaps port 1098 (or its equivalent, if you changed the port) is blocked.

Other ports to consider are 4444 and 4445.  I know I had to open those also, but can't recall if that was necessary only for accessing MBeans, or for EJBs also.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3962928#3962928

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3962928