[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - 2 clusters on a single computer with JGroups config change d

kosulin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 3 12:55:39 EDT 2006

Hi all,
For development I need to run 2 JBoss instances belonging to different clusters on the same RHES computer.

To split clusters, I tried to use the default name (DefaultPartition), but different mcast_addr and AutoDicoveryAddress:

1st instance
mcast_addr = 228.3.33.113
AutoDiscoveryAddress = 230.4.44.114

2nd instance
mcast_addr = 228.3.33.114
AutoDiscoveryAddress = 230.4.44.115

I use binding service, and both instances run fine, except that they can see one another.

Is this expected behavior? I thought that different addresses would prevent them from seeing one another.
Can I have 2 clusters with the same name but with different JGroup configuration details?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3962929#3962929

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3962929