[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: JBoss automatic shutdown during boot

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 3 13:07:35 EDT 2006

I am out of ideas.  Well, that is not completely true.  I would try modifying key JBoss source files to get more logging information about what is going on.  That might or might not tell me anything.  Ideally, I would want some way to determine who or what caused the INT signal, but I don't know how to get that kind of information out of RedHat.  If I knew who sent the INT, I could then try to determine why it was sent.

Sorry I couldn't help more.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3962939#3962939

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3962939