[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Default Java Installation for IDE

gseel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 3 13:20:30 EDT 2006

I have just upgraded the underlying Java installation from 1.4 to 1.5 in my JBOSS/Eclipse set-up. JBoss works fine standalone, Eclipse works fine standalone but when I try to start the JBOSS IDE (just upgraded to 1.6.0) in Eclipse it complains that it is looking for the Java 1.4 installation and won't start.

Where do I set the configuration details to point the IDE at the new Java installation? JAVA_HOME is set to 1.5 and is picked up by standalone JBOSS.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3962943#3962943

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3962943