[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Desgin Patterns - Web Service

nagmca do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 3 14:52:37 EDT 2006

Thanks for the answer. But My question is regarding posting data over HTTP using URLCOnnection or using generated stubs.
I am having another problem now, please see the below proble.

I have to accept the data in xml format and it is working fine if i make call to web service using client like below.
   IdentityService service = new IdentityServiceProviderLocator).getIdentityPort();
	        System.out.println(service.retrieveUsersByAccountId(xmlInputFile));

But was getting issues with the below client
Call call = (Call)service.createCall();
	       call.setTargetEndpointAddress( endpoint );
	       SOAPEnvelope env = new SOAPEnvelope(new java.io.ByteArrayInputStream(xmlInputFile.getBytes()));
	     //System.out.println(" env---"+env);
	       call.invoke(env);
	       SOAPEnvelope elems = (SOAPEnvelope)call.invoke(env);
	       System.out.println("elemss----"+elems);

It says no operation  "xyz.." found .

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3962975#3962975

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3962975