[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: async actions never starting

hosierdm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 3 17:01:19 EDT 2006

Yeah, I started seeing this same problem.  Once you get the SQL error, async stops working completely.  I believe somewhere in the chain of errors you will see a message saying that the command executor thread has stopped.  I didn't really connect the dots on that until after reading this though.  The problem I believe I was having is that if an error occurs in a delegation class, jbpm wants to stick the stack trace into the jbpm_message table.  Well, most stack traces are pretty large, and it was causing the SQL error for me every time.  Furthermore, the jbpm_message table entry would never get removed.  So when I would restart the server, the process would run again and cause the same SQL error.  I kind of fixed the problem by commenting out the part in the jbpm code where it sets the error stack trace into the jbpm_message entry.  That prevented it at least from breaking async for good when an error occurs.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3963026#3963026

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3963026