[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Fileupload

sdfe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 3 17:38:40 EDT 2006

hello, i managed to get uploadFile taking the aproach presented by gus888,  i have one problem though, i dont know where the files are stored, actually i didnt find them in the jboss file system. My web.xml also contains:

  | <init-param>
  |             <param-name>uploadRepositoryPath</param-name>
  |             <param-value>/tmp</param-value><!--
  |             <description>Set the path where the intermediary files will be stored.
  |             </description>-->
  | </init-param>
but i dont know if that is a relative path and to what..
thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3963042#3963042

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3963042