[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Problems with message delivery

ajbiv do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 3 19:54:25 EDT 2006

I am using JBoss MQ with MDBs.  In my code, I catch an exception and call setRollbackOnly.   I am using JTA via spring to manage transactions.  I see that my database transactions were rolled back; however, my JMS message seems to disappear.  I was expecting it to be redelivered to my queue and the processing to try again.

Here are some of my configurations...
my-jboss-mq.xml file

		<depends optional-attribute-name="DestinationManager">
			jboss.mq:service=DestinationManager

		10
		10

ejb-jar.xml

<message-driven>
   <ejb-name>CellularOutgoingMDB</ejb-name>
   <ejb-class>fn.service.ejb.CellularOutgoingMDB</ejb-class>
    <transaction-type>Bean</transaction-type>
    <acknowledge-mode>Auto-acknowledge</acknowledge-mode>
   <message-driven-destination>
   <destination-type>javax.jms.Queue</destination-type>
    </message-driven-destination>

			...more stuff..

</message-driven>

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3963061#3963061