[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Re: Configure bundled Tomcat Manager

dheelus do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 4 00:00:11 EDT 2006

To be precise, I need to be able to deploy the org.apache.catalina.manager.ManagerServlet so that I can leverage the ant build tasks specified in catalina-ant.jar, like deploy/undeploy, etc. via the ANT tool.

I am unable to deploy this servlet, so I cannot use ANT for performing these tasks. If I can do something similar using some jboss specific ANT utility, that would also serve my purpose.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3963077#3963077

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3963077