[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Assign Task - 2 users

tmarafon do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 4 08:43:35 EDT 2006

If I want to assign a task for only 2 people, do I have to create a group for them? Do I need to create an Assignment class for this??

Isn't there an easier way like:

<swimlane name="Swimlane1">
  |     <assignment expression="user(John)"></assignment>
  |     <assignment expression="user(Mary)"></assignment>
  | </swimlane>

or

<swimlane name="Swimlane1">
  |     <assignment expression=pooledActors("John","Mary")></assignment>
  | </swimlane>

Using something like this, would become easier to create an GUI to edit task assignments.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3963164#3963164

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3963164