[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: X11 Connection and Database Manager Tool -- headless or

snyderpa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 4 09:34:27 EDT 2006

OK, thanks for your response and I can do that, BUT I have a followup question for everyone:

I am starting my server using an init.d script which brings the service online in runlevel 3, which seems to me like the "normal" way I would want to start and use this server.  If I have to login and set an environment variable, then restart the server under the logged-in user, what good is this, really?  Am I correct that the design of this database management tool makes it practically useless unless the server is always started from a login console?  Or am I missing something?

Thanks,

Paul.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3963174#3963174

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3963174