[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Complicated DataSouce and JNDI javax.naming.NamingExcept

DjHitItUp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 4 09:41:53 EDT 2006

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't JBoss to bound the datasource to java:/ and then within your application using the web.xml and jboss-web.xml you bound it to a global reference within your application?  If this is so why would i use that setting to bound it to a global reference from within JBoss when I only want a global reference from within my application?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3963177#3963177

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3963177