[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Complicated DataSouce and JNDI javax.naming.NamingExcept

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 4 09:48:03 EDT 2006

anonymous wrote : Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't JBoss to bound the datasource to java:/ and then within your application using the web.xml and jboss-web.xml you bound it to a global reference within your application

Are you talking about the resource-ref thing in web.xml and jboss-web.xml? If yes, then thats not the way it works. When you specify a resource-ref, you are binding the resource to the *application's java:comp/env jndi namespace* and *NOT* the global jndi namespace

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3963181#3963181

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3963181