[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - migration from JBpm 2 to Jbpm 3

gcaputi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 4 12:15:11 EDT 2006

Hi everybody,
 I used JBoss  jbpm version 2 to create some workflow process and all it is gone be allright.

Now I want to migrate to jbpm 3 and I have a question about the migration:

we use a postgres database now, there will be some problem if we migrate to jbpm 3 (the database schema is changed? There is some migration tool for database?)
or we can use always the same database with same data?

 I know that jbpm 3 support postgres database but I don?t want to lose my old data.

Best Regards,
Massimo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3963251#3963251

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3963251