[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Using WSSecurityHandlerOutbound in a DII client

ShadenS do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 4 12:42:14 EDT 2006

"acxjbertr" wrote : My client-mapping.xml file is generated by wstools.  Here is the Ant task that performs the generation:

  | <!-- Define a taskdef for the wstools ant task -->
  |   | 	<taskdef name="wstools" classname="org.jboss.ws.tools.ant.wstools">
  |   | 		<classpath refid="build.classpath" />
  |   | 	</taskdef>
  |   |
  |   | 	<target name="generate.ws.client">
  |   | 		<wstools dest="${dir.gend}" config="wstools-client-config.xml" />
  |   | 	</target>
  |
  | Note that the build.classpath contains jbossws-client.jar.
  |
  | Here is the wstools-client-config.xml:
  |
  | <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  |   | <configuration xmlns:jbos="http://www.jboss.org/jbossws-tools">
  |   |     <wsdl-java file="wsdl/ClientService.wsdl">
  |   |         <mapping file="client-mapping.xml"/>
  |   |     </wsdl-java>
  |   | </configuration>
  |
  | All the task does is look at my WSDL file and generate the client-mapping.xml.  This client-mapping.xml file contains information about how to map XML to Java objects.
  |
  | Does that answer your question?

Thanks for fast reply! :_)
And yes, it answer my question :)
I'm starting to understand my errors.

Uhm uhm... Tomorrow I have to restart with all examples :(

The problem is that I'm working with some differences: for example, I use jsr-181 specification; and my DII client is very different from yours. Then, I have to connect from a client to a session bean and from this I'm connect to WS (ws is within a ejb.... O_o).
So, I often don't understand what I have to "take" from guide and what I have not to consider...

I go to home... now I'm very tired. I hope to find forces tomorrow :P

Greetings from Italy! ;)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3963261#3963261

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3963261