[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Create Workflow Definition with dynamic duedate

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 4 13:33:55 EDT 2006

Shoot, now I do have to respond....

anonymous wrote : GENIUS!!!

Thanks for the compliment, cpob and I accept this with great modesty

1: Is it so hard to think of those yourself?
2: It's not our job to do your work

If you were searching the forum, and did not find anything (yet) at least say so, post the search terms u used (prevents others who might try to help you to make the same mistakes)

btw, both google and the searchfunctionality of this forum give results which help by just using the words 'timer' and 'create' So I hope (realy hope) you at least tried those....

Again, we help.... a lot.... but are not supposed to do your work.

anonymous wrote :
  | As a follow up, someone might consider placing this information in the FAQ.
  |
  | http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=Jbpm3FAQ

Feel free, you may even start a more technical FAQ...

And to end with a Cameron Purdy statement....Peace (and have a nice weekend)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3963277#3963277

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3963277