[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - A Comment on SEAM

sjmenden do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 4 13:39:14 EDT 2006

I have done a lot of web development in JSPs/Servlets and in Spring.  I must say that SEAM is the best framework (if one chooses to call it that) I've ever worked with.

I thought Spring was a revalation and it did reduce a significant amount of my code, but SEAM reduces that code even more.    I just wanted to express my thanks to Gavin and the rest of the people who created SEAM at making coding in the framework a joy, not a pain.

-Samuel

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3963282#3963282

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3963282