[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: X11 Connection and Database Manager Tool -- headless or

visolvejboss do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Aug 5 00:31:06 EDT 2006

Hello Paul,

You can export DISPLAY variable in run.sh file of jboss, so that when the startup script in init.d calls the run.sh file, the DISPLAY variable will be exported.

"shadowvice" wrote :
  | Im sorry if I missed this... but where would I set this variable? What command would it be on Windows? Is there a file I can specify this at?

The steps given in the post is only for the unix/linux environment. But for windows, you don't need to specify anything, it will work with default settings itself.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3963358#3963358

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3963358