[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - webservice <transport-guarantee> CONFIDENTIAL does not work?

fsilva_vormetric do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Aug 5 18:02:05 EDT 2006

Hello,

I created a webservice using a session bean as endpoint, and allows only SSL communication.  In jboss.xml, I specified:

            <ejb-name>myejb</ejb-name>
            <jndi-name>myejbname</jndi-name>
            <port-component>
          	<port-component-name>Myname</port-component-name>
          	<port-component-uri>/hello/myservice</port-componenturi>
            </port-component>

I then deployed my webservice to jboss and jboss deployed the webservice to https://myserver:8443/hello/myservice.  NOtice, it was deployed to the secure SSL port 8443, which is what I wanted.

But when I try to create a client which connects via the non-secure port http://myserver:8080/hello/myservice... JBOSS allows the request to get through!!

I thought specifying CONFIDENTIAL in transport-guarantee will force client NON-SSL requests to fail????

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3963410#3963410

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3963410