[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Re: jboss snmp monitoring with mrtg

hekinci do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 6 05:36:05 EDT 2006

---------->
As indicated on the page you cite, the get support is only in 4.0.4GA and later. You can probably just grab the respective jars from 404 and use them in 326.

Hi all,

i have the same problem as described above. I tried everything, but I could not find a solution. The main problem is the notification event doesn't work for SNMPAgent, if a notification is called from any mbean.

"To grab the respective jars from 404 and use them in 326" also not helpfully!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3963420#3963420

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3963420