[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - managed interceptors?

drabbit do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 7 04:15:07 EDT 2006

Hi,

I have an interceptor for my server interceptor stack that can take quite a while to execute (not THAT long, but considering how often it's called, it is a performance issue). Therefore I only want to enable it when I really need it for debugging purposes. Of course I would love to enable/disable it without needing to restart my server and changing the standardjboss.xml. So I was thinking about managing it with an MBean.

I don't know how to set this up correctly. Of course, I could put a static boolean into my interceptor class and alter it via an MBean. Since I'm not clustering any servers, it would work. But I was wondering if there was a better, cleaner way to do it.

thanks for any input,
  Dirk

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3963489#3963489

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3963489