[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Hibernate 2nd lvl Cache for EJB3

MarcReis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 7 04:24:01 EDT 2006

Hi Ben,
thanks for the quick reply !

I some times dont get the error when I just start up the servers and run the test once (takes about 5 minutes). When I then start the test again, the error will show up, as soon as I receive the WARN from the CachLoaderInterceptor. Once this has shown up, the error will always come up, even after the 300 seconds of the eviction time out have been long passed (just after a couple of invocations the server will show the CachLoaderInterceptor Message again and the client will bail out with the "cluster invocation failed").
But it also happens that the servers, after a new start show up the CachLoaderInterceptor WARN after just one minute. So it is not really reproducible.

Sincerly

Marc

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3963491#3963491

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3963491