[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - new to seam cache problem?! components.xml

mrohad do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 7 08:49:05 EDT 2006

I did a mistake and in components.xml I put
 <property name="jndiPattern">">wannabet/#{ejbName}/local

instead of
 wannabet/#{ejbName}/local

while I access main.xhtml I got this
exception:org.jboss.seam.InstantiationException: Could not instantiate Seam component: login

  | .
  | .
  | Caused by: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: ">wannabet not bound
  | .
  | .

now I changed it and I'm still getting the same exception
I tried to restart jboss , I checked in the new ear (components.xml) , I even deleted server\default\work\jboss.web\localhost

any idea how can I fix it???

Thanks!!!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3963558#3963558

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3963558