[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: TransactionManager Name not bound?

ayampols do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 7 15:34:55 EDT 2006

"chongmaolou" wrote : I could not find the ejb3-entity-cache-service.xml under
  | jboss-4.0.4.GA\server\default\deploy.
Hi chongmaolou,

We are installing jboss 4.0.4 with the ejb3-clustered configuration --

java -jar jboss-4.0.4.GA-Patch1-installer.jar  -installGroup ejb3-clustered

(or use the GUI). I don't think you get that file if you don't use the ejb3 or ejb3-clustered config. If you do, the file will get installed.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3963660#3963660

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3963660