[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: displaying process states

krsenthil do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 7 16:10:51 EDT 2006

What we really miss is the ability to design and deploy the processes on online. An process designer applet could have solved this problem. Also ability to customize/add features to the designer tool so that applicable our customers. For example we would like have a predefined set of tasks (upload task, approval task review task etc.,) on the tool bar which captures the certain business rules, so the user can pick and use in their process.  I hope this gives some idea of what we are trying to do.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3963662#3963662

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3963662