[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Using Differents jars

jmarcos_se do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 7 22:30:27 EDT 2006

Hi,

Thanks for the reply....

Let me try to explain what I want to say....

First, I created a interface.war for the web Interface and a ejb.jar with the entities and session beans within. Then, I packed those two in a .ear file, ok ?
This worked smoothly.

But now I want to separate the sessions and the entities in two different .jar files. For instance, a entity.jar and a session.jar. So my .ear file would look like this

	<display-name>ProjetoJM</display-name>

		Entity.jar

		Session.jar

			<web-uri>InterfaceJSF.war</web-uri>
			<context-root>Teste</context-root>

Doing this, I'm getting exceptions just like tho one I told before.....

Sorry about my english, but I'm a Brazillian guy and I'm still learning the language....

Thanks....

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3963695#3963695

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3963695