[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - how to avoid cacheing last visted user hit in Portlet ?

itok do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 8 02:34:31 EDT 2006

I have created application using jboss portal 2.2.1. In the application,  when user hits the portlet back.. its remembering the last vistied page & showing that page only.. I dont want my portlet to remeber its state.

I understand its a feature of portlet,  But thats critical for me. any next hits should go to homepage of portlet.

Please advice on any configuration elements for portlet or portal level

Thanks in advance

your kind help is appreciated

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3963705#3963705

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3963705