[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: default portlet preferences

pap01 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 8 04:15:31 EDT 2006

I think I could do it by getting the reference to the current instance and then by calling getPreferences() I would have had access to management of these preferences (I'm also not sure whether it would affect only current user or the default preferences).
But I am experiencing a problem -- I get the reference to the InstanceContainer, but when I try to call getInstance(..), a Hibernate exception saying 'unable to locate current JTA transaction' is thrown.
What could I do (I've got no idea about Hibernate).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3963720#3963720

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3963720