[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - jBPM BPEL dependence (Runtime)

fwshk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 8 05:32:55 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I am going to deploy jBPM BPEL into "minimal" server of "jboss-4.0.4.GA".
However, I am not able found any document about the dependence or architecture of jBPM BPEL.

1. Would anyone tell me what server is jBPM BPEL depend on at runtime (Default setting - Using HSQL as database) ?
For example, JBossWS

2. As jBPM BPEL is then extension of jBPM, is it also inherited those dependence of jBPM ? If yes, would those dependences are also listed ?

Any replies are welcome and Thank you very much.
Roy

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3963749#3963749

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3963749