[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Logout: Invalidate Session and resetting Principal

kosmi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 8 10:25:13 EDT 2006

Hi Sohil,
we solved the Problems assosiated with the principal.
Our main problem was a misplaced jbosssx.jar.
it was duplicated in server/xxx/libs and server/xxx/deploy/xxx/lib.
Then I turned of caching in J aasSecurityManagerService mbean (jboss-Service.xml)
and set flushOnSessionInvalidation="true" in jboss-web.xml
and voila - the principal is reloaded on each login.

The sessionId is flushed on the server side too - so everything works fine..

But is there a simple possibility to set a new sessionId (invalidate the cockie) on the client?

Daniel

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3963817#3963817

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3963817