[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - JBossIDE questions - Im new to JBoss and have a couple of qu

emack06 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 8 16:34:52 EDT 2006

1. When installing the JBossIDE in eclipse 3.2.*, is there a full-fledge JBoss server installed in eclipse as well, that will execute under the eclipse JVM?  I believe someone already asked this question but I did not see a response to it.

2. If the answer to question 1 is "NO", then my next question is:
    When launching the external JBoss server via JBoss-IDE in eclipse,
    does the external JBoss run.bat get executed?  I think so.  Or is there
    another run.bat being executed?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3963903#3963903

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3963903