[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: connection validator warn message

mazz@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 8 16:56:33 EDT 2006

Yeah, I don't think this is a condition that always warrants being logged at the WARN level.  The detector is supposed to see servers come up and down - it should not spit out a WARN message just because it sees a server go down.  In my case, I explicitly shut down my server and was expecting my detector to see it go down.  Seeing a WARN message made me think that something "bad" happened, when it really didn't.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3963908#3963908

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3963908