[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: JSR181 Web Service Client

sappenin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 8 17:26:34 EDT 2006

I haven't used wsimport.  I would suggest creating your client with wstools that comes with JBoss 4.0.4GA.  You'll want to download JBossWS 1.0.2 (or later), and also make sure you have the most recent download of EJB3.

I'm not 100% on this, but I don't think that JBossWS (which is what JBoss App server uses to create annotated web-services from EJB3s) will work with the Sun JWSDP (Sun Java Web Services Developer Pack).  It looks like you're using wsimport from the JWSDP?   Have you tried using wstools instead (per the JBossWS user guide)?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3963913#3963913

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3963913