[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: JACC on the fly method permission changes not reflecting

tpnaidu79 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 9 02:38:12 EDT 2006

Disabling the cache of login credentials affects the credentials of the subject / principals.. However I am changing the method permission of an ejb session bean. The credentials are used to act on the ejb method... I am changing the ejb side permissions not the subject side credentials,... hence in this case i dont think flushing the login credentials cache makes a difference...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3963965#3963965

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3963965