[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: DatabaseServerLoginModule configuration problem

basy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 9 04:21:23 EDT 2006

Hi all,
When I try to use ClientLoginModule (new LoginContext("client-login", handler); ):

  |    AppCallbackHandler handler = new AppCallbackHandler("username","password".toCharArray());
  |    System.setProperty("java.security.auth.login.config", PATH+"/auth.conf");
  |    LoginContext lc;
  |
  |    try {
  |
  |     lc = new LoginContext("client-login", handler);
  |
  |     lc.login();
  |     Properties jndiProperties = new Properties();
  |     jndiProperties.setProperty(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY, "org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory");
  |     jndiProperties.setProperty(Context.URL_PKG_PREFIXES, "org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interface");
  |     jndiProperties.setProperty(Context.PROVIDER_URL, "jnp://localhost:1099");
  |
  |     Context context = new InitialContext(jndiProperties);
  |     MyEJBHome home = (MyEJBHome)context.lookup(MyEJBHome.JNDI_NAME);
  |     home.create();

I recive exception:
java.rmi.AccessException: SecurityException; nested exception is:
  | 	java.lang.SecurityException: Insufficient method permissions, principal=username, ejbName=MyEJB, method=create, interface=HOME, requiredRoles=[], principalRoles=null
  | 	at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor.handleException(LogInterceptor.java:370)
  | 	at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor.invokeHome(LogInterceptor.java:125)
  | 	at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.ProxyFactoryFinderInterceptor.invokeHome(ProxyFactoryFinderInterceptor.java:93)
  | 	at org.jboss.ejb.SessionContainer.internalInvokeHome(SessionContainer.java:613)
  | 	at org.jboss.ejb.Container.invoke(Container.java:894)

DatabaseServerLoginModule don't assign principalRoles to principal=username. The user has principalRoles=null.

Can anybody help me pls.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3963979#3963979

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3963979