[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: How to set classpath in Unix

jayanth.sm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 9 08:58:46 EDT 2006

Hi Louis,
  Thanks for the reply. Yes I found out that problem and i was able to solve it. Now am getting another problem. When i start JBoss by giving the command ./run.sh and getting the following message,

run.sh: Missing file: /lib/tools.jar
run.sh: Unexpected results may occur.  Make sure JAVA_HOME points to a JDK and not a JRE.

  JBoss Bootstrap Environment

  JBOSS_HOME: /home/cmpcore/jboss-4.0.0

  JAVA: java

  JAVA_OPTS: -server -Xms128m -Xmx128m -Dprogram.name=run.sh

  CLASSPATH: /home/cmpcore/jboss-4.0.0/bin/run.jar:/lib/tools.jar

JAVA_HOME variable in run.sh is not set for tools.jar.  Right? can you please tell how make the change? where exactly in run.sh file should we make the change?

Thanks,
Jayanth.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964044#3964044

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3964044