[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Maven2 and JBoss Seam DVD Store demo

oranheim do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 9 09:57:57 EDT 2006

"yuan_hang" wrote : Because unit test use embedded-ejb, so the configuration should like this:

  |   | <components>
  |   |
  |   |     <component name="org.jboss.seam.core.init">
  |   |         <property name="debug">true</property>
  |   |         <property name="myFacesLifecycleBug">true</property>
  |   |         <property name="jndiPattern">#{ejbName}/local</property>
  |   |     </component>
  |   |
  |   | ...
  |   |
  |   |     <component class="org.jboss.seam.core.Ejb"
  |   |            installed="true"/>
  |   |
  |   | </components>
  |   |
Thanks for your input. That was part of the problem, but it also turned out that I didn't configure my test resources correctly as some files were missing.

I am happy to tell that the JBossSeam DVDStore with Maven 2 now works. That include compile, test, package, install and deployement.

For those who need a Maven2 skeleton for JBossSeam can safely use this one:
http://people.opera.com/over/maven2/seam-dvd-1.0.1.zip

The old and errornous archive is renamed:
http://people.opera.com/over/maven2/seam-dvd-1.0.1-errornous.zip

Cheers,
Ove

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964058#3964058